Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Point of View


This is another drawing focusing on the foreshortening. I still need to work on making the foot in this drawing not as long, which was my main general problem in the whole foreshortening process. There was also another trick I was taught during the process of this drawing. As you can see, the place where the upper thigh meets the pelvic bones may look a little off. From my exact viewpoint, the two ends weren't touching, but that made the drawing look off, so Amy told me that in a situation like this I can move slightly in either direction so I can either see the two ends meet, or see them farther apart to where it doesn't look so peculiar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This has some interesting and cool line variation. That's something im still trying to work on, it helps give the figure more of a presence on the page.