Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is my final blog entry. I have included my favorite skull drawing that I have completed, my favorite portrait drawing (all three are in a post right before this one) and my skeleton drawing. I learned so much this semester, my drawing skills have improved greatly since life drawing one, which is great!! I definitely tried to embrace and open up to different drawing styles than my own, which I think made for some unexpected and interesting drawings that I am very happy with. The skeleton drawing at first seemed like such a daunting task, but the hardest part was just getting started. After I mapped out the whole thing, it was just a matter of correcting and adding detail, which was actually really fun for me. It was also nice to work this large, and it is great to have this finished piece coming out of this class. Overall, I truly did learn so much and produced lots of great drawings, which is what I wanted to get out of this class, so I am very happy!

No comments: