Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


For drawing 2, I had to create a sketchbook with multiple different requirements. One of the requirements was to find drawings online or in books, magazines, etc. and try to duplicate them. This drawing that I did was done in that fashion. When i first stared drawing this image, the original picture I was looking from didn't have very much emotion within the picture, but as I started drawing my own version, I started to notice a strong emotion showing through my copy. I feel that my drawing gives off a very creepy and haunting feeling, almost like an image from the movie The Ring. I really loved drawing this image and transforming a picture I found into something with my own touch stamped onto it.

2 comments:

Jerod H. said...

I've had a few classes with you and you're a very good drawer, I wish I could draw that well...hopefully I'll get there after life drawing, haha.

Channa said...

You are a great drawer. I can tell you have a good sense of where light is coming from. Your shadows and highlights are really nice. My freshman year was when I last really spent a lot of time drawing. I think this class is good for me to get back into it. It's important to not loose sight of that once you start more of your major classes.